Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Action

A man enjoying his garden!

A white cheeked honeyeater on the clothes line.

The Rainbow Bee-eaters have been back for a while, we have noticed them on our back fence a few times or in the trees out the back.

I realised this morning that if I stand between the fence and trees in the back yard I can get a good view of the birds and not be seen too easily by them - I did not have the tripod with me this morning but will take it out tomorrow and hopefully will get some sharper photos so that I can crop in a bit closer.

The bee eaters make a tunnel in the ground for their nest, this bird was on the ground then suddenly disappeared - presumably into it's nest!

The butterflies like the bottlebrushes too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.