Friday, April 30, 2010

Birthday, carpet, roof

We had a lovely family lunch last Sunday for R's 65th birthday.

RB had been eating a blue lolly, we called her "Miss blue tongue".


We went for a walk after lunch, Holly loved going in the water, but Banjo was not interested.



Monday was a Public Holiday, we emptied most of the furniture out of the bedrooms in preparation for the new carpet which was laid on Thursday.


R started painting the roof, he was going to spray it but the spray gun would not co-operate so he is rolling it, he has finished one side.


I picked some gerberas from the garden, put them in a vase and thought I might as well photograph them, I posted the photo on Treklens and got some favourable comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.