Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Bit busy

I've been a bit busy and stressed this past week with my new job. We have managed to go for a walk some afternoons and play the Nintendo Wii usually for half an hour or more each night.

The lizards continue to visit, they seem to come for a few days then we don't see them for a week or more.

Bearded Dragon


R has been busy getting quotes for screens and doing other jobs around the house like lots of weeding while I have been at work.

He has a new hobby . . . gardening, I told him that he could take charge of the garden and mentioned some ideas I had which he also thought were OK. Today he got a second remote for the garage, renewed his licence and went to a nursery and bought four grevilleas, compost and wetting agent and felt very proud of himself.

The grevilleas are yellow, red, pink and orange and should be very beautiful when they start flowering, they are bigger than the ones we have bought previously from Bunnings but cost about the same, they should get a good start if we continue to get rain. I haven't taken a photo of them yet but will post one later this week.

Gazania

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.